25G SFP28 Duplex LC SR 850nm MM Optical Transceiver LC Connector
Why 25G SFP28 optical transceiver so popular?
25G Ethernet was treated as the “new” 10GbE technology once it came out in 2014.Similar to 10G Ethernet that was based on 1 x 10Gbps lane scheme, 25GbE physical interface delivers 1 x 25Gbps more data.25GbE technology with one single lane obviously improves the port density and cost requirement.25GbE network supports several 25Gbps capable form factors, such as CFP, CFP2, CFP4, SFP28 (1×25 Gbps) and QSFP28 transceiver (4×25 Gbps),which is also used for 100GbE. Of which 25GSFP28 SFP-25G-SR and SFP-25G-LR are two popular optical transceiver modules on the market,the former supporting up to 100m link length while the latter allows a maximum transmission distance of 10 km.
- Up to 25.78 Gb/s bi-directional data links
- Hot-pluggable SFP+ footprint
- Up to 300m on 9/125mm SMF
- Built-in digital diagnostic functions
- 1310nm DFB laser transmitter
- Duplex LC connector
- Metal enclosure, for lower EMI
- RoHS compliant
- 1.5W maximum power consumption with established link
- Specifications compliant with SFF 8472
- Single 3.3V power supply
- Case operating temperature
Commercial: 0°C to +70°C
Extended: -10°C to +80°C
- 25G Ethernet
- eCPRI & CPRI
HW, HP, Cisco, H3C, Generic, ZTE, Arista, Dell, etc. ...